- General Description
- Application feacture
- All contact parts of the mixing bowl and beater are made out of S.S 316. Scrapping bladers can also be provided if required.
- The mixing bowl can be jacketed for electric/ steam/thermic fluid heating.
- Ideal equipment for small batch sizes.
- Manual lifting arrangement for agitator up to 50 lits and motorized lifting arrangements for capacities of 100 litters and above can be provided.
- The top of the mixing bowl has an S.S. lid with a charging hole.
- The mixing bowl is provided with castor wheels and locking system for easy handling and transportation.
- VSHSE option can be provided.
- Powder to powder mixing
- Dry powder to wet paste for wet granulation.
Manufacturer and Supplier of Mixing Machines
In powder two different dimensions in the mixing process can be determined: convective mixing and intensive mixing In the case of convective mixing material in the mixer is transported from one location to another. This type of mixing leads to a less ordered state inside the mixer, the components that must be mixed are distributed over the other components. With progressing time the mixture becomes more randomly ordered. After a certain mixing time the ultimate random state is reached. Usually this type of mixing is applied for free-flowing and coarse materials. Possible threat during macro mixing is the de-mixing of the components, since differences in size, shape or density of the different particles can lead to segregation.
|Model No||Dry Capacity (kg)||Total Capacity (kg)||Motor (hp)|