- General Description
- Optional features
- Fluidization is a process by which fine solids are transformed into a fluid like state through contact with a gas. The properties (density, viscosity) bed of solids tend to be similar to those of a liquid hence the name; “FLUID BED”.
- The heat & mass transfer co-efficient of a fluid bed are very high as compared to conventional state beds. These physical phenomenon is exploited to design “UNIFLUID” series of fluid bed processing systems by S.B. Panchal & Company.
- Fluidized bed Granulation is a process by which granules are produced by spraying a fluid bed are very high as compared to conventional state beds. These physical phenomenon is exploited to design “UNIFLUID” series of fluid bed processing systems by S.B. Panchal & Co.
- Fluidized Bed Granulation is a process by which granules are produced by spraying a binder solution on a bed of fluidized solids.
- The granules obtained by fluid bed process are more fever porous free flowing and had homogenous granules which after compression produced stronger and faster disintegration of tablets then the materials processed by conventional & wet granulation process.
- Fike Explosion Flap
- Option of 21cfr part 11 compliance control system
- Vaccum transfer system for loading and unloading
- Quick acting safety valves
- Conindur mesh
- Hot Melt spray granulation
- Close mixing of components
- Particles size and density modification
- Increased compressibility
- Solubility and disintegration properties
- Controlled release of active Ingredient
- Taste masking
Manufacturer and Supplier of Fluid bed top spray granulator
|MODEL||Unifluid Mini||Unifluid 1.1||Unifluid 3.1||Unifluid 5||Unifluid 10||Unifluid 30||Unifluid 60||Unifluid 120||Unifluid 200||Unifluid 300||Unifluid 500|
|Capacity in Kgs at 0.6 gm/cc Bulk Density||50 gm-200 gm||300gm-1kg||1kg-3 kg||1 kg – 5 kg||3kg-10kg||30||60||100||200||300||500|
|Total Volume of Product Capacity in Litres||500ml||5||15||22||45||125||250||500||800||1100||1300|
|Compressed Air required in CFM||3||6||9||15||25||30||30||30||95||95||200|
|Heating Load in K.W.||2||4.5||6||9||12||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Blower Motor H.P.*||0.5||1||3||5||10||20||30||40||50||60||75|